AudioRegent: a Python script that utilizes SimpleADL (Simple Audio Decision List) and SoX (Sound Exchange) to non-destructively create audio clips and derivatives from a master WAV file. Command line options available.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to AudioRegent.
HammerFlicks – a small project to use the Netflix API to discover which Hammer Films movies are available on Netflix's Watch Instantly. The previous name of the project was "HammerFlix" though this was changed to comply with the Netflix API branding requirements.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to HammerFlicks.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to MXMLiszt.
pOAIndexter – a small project to easily index metadata from across multiple sites with different types of metadata feeds – OAI, RSS, etc.
- Click here to download the source code.
PubMed2XL: a GUI Python application that can convert a PubMed XML file to a Microsoft Excel (.xls) file. Command line options available.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to PubMed2XL.
SAVS – an audio/video to text synchronization project.
- Return to the Babette Cave
- HammerFlicks and the Netflix API … in the grave?
- HammerFlicks and pOAIndexter source codes available
- on the brain: audio + ocr/hocr, “did you mean”, and “there are no ebooks”
- getting real-time values from imported modules with a Python GUI
- questionable questions and a lazy way to add command line support to a Python module
- keyword vs. phrase searching of the Soundboard, a GFA publication
- Cinderella’s Seventh Seal: The Phantom Carriage
- PyEDS: a simple Python starter library for Ebsco’s Discovery Service (EDS)
- Rock Me Milos Forman