AudioRegent: a Python script that utilizes SimpleADL (Simple Audio Decision List) and SoX (Sound Exchange) to non-destructively create audio clips and derivatives from a master WAV file. Command line options available.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to AudioRegent.
Click here to see all blog posts related to Eighteen Rules.
HammerFlicks – a small project to use the Netflix API to discover which Hammer Films movies are available on Netflix's Watch Instantly. The previous name of the project was "HammerFlix" though this was changed to comply with the Netflix API branding requirements.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to HammerFlicks.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to MXMLiszt.
pOAIndexter – a way to harvest metadata from across multiple sites with different types of metadata feeds – OAI, RSS, etc.
- Click here to download the source code.
PubMed2XL: a GUI Python application that can convert a PubMed XML file to a Microsoft Excel (.xls) file. Command line options available.
- Click here to see all blog posts related to PubMed2XL.
The links below are for less formalized, more experimental work.
museline – melodic contour graphing with Python, MusicMXL, and Google Chart Tools.
Okra Pie – using Tesseract and Python to create OCR overlays on top of HTML images.