MXMLiszt version 0.9.1 released

I've made some minor changes to MXMLiszt to address a bug that began to appear after months of trouble-free performance.

So here are the changes I made to address the issue related to the display of MODS metadata:

  • Created mods.css file to display MODS on a transparent background.
  • Changed displayMODS.php to display MODS files via an <iframe>. The previous version was using the mods.xsl stylesheet to parse the MODS element values in real-time.

You can read the documentation and download the source code for version 0.9.1 here.


Related Content:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *